Posts Tagged ‘unique’
Just discovered these adorable mugs from Japanese company Kinto. They have really neat products, including mugs whose decals go from black to colorful when you pour a hot beverage into them! I think I love the rain drop mug the best, how about you?
In the midst of the holiday madness I reached and passed the 1000 sales mark at my etsy shop! I wanted to celebrate this and give back to my amazing customers and admirers out there by having a giveaway. I decided that you could either win this lung pendant OR a surprise prize (your choice). See below on ways to enter!
How To Enter!
Each action outlined below will give you one chance to win the “surprise” Prize. You can only do each thing once, but you can do MORE than one action to enter your name multiple times which will increase your chance of winning. Each time you do one of the actions below, make sure you add a SEPERATE comment on this blog post indicating which action you did. THE COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG WILL BE FROM WHICH I WILL CHOOSE THE WINNER.
1. “pin” the above photo or ANY of my jewelry that you like onto pinterest, making sure you mention @markhed in the description. Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog post to say that you shared it on pinterest.
3. Share the above photo and the context on your facebook page, also remember to add @markhed crafts so that I can verify your entry. Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you shared it on facebook.
4. Tweet about this contest (by linking to this blogpost), remember to add @markheddesign so that I can verify your entry! Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you shared it on twitter.
5. BLOG about this contest (and link to this blogpost) on your blog or tumblr! Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you shared it on your tumblr or blog.
6. Subscribe to my RSS feed (by click on the link to the left). Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you now follow it!
7. Sign up for my e-mail newsletter. Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you are now subscribed to my e-mail newsletter. If you already are subscribed, just mention in the comments that you already subscribe.
8. E-mail this blogpost (see the button below that says “e-mail”) to friends to let them know about the contest! Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you e-mailed it to peeps!
phew, eight ways that you can enter! Amazing, right?
the only thing left is to tell you when the prize will be announced!
I’ll Announce a winner on Monday, Dec. 12th at 11 am EST. SO make sure you come back here on that Monday!
I’ve decided to simplify my sales this weekend at my etsy shop so that everyone can have an equal chance to own a unique handmade piece made by me. The sale price will automatically be adjusted on Etsy, their times will be the following:
Black Friday Sale: Nov. 26th, 5:00 am EST – Nov. 27th, 4:00 am EST
Cyber Monday Sale: Nov. 29th 5:00 am EST – Nov. 29th 11:00 pm EST
Facebook fans will have the advantage of an ADDITIONAL SAVINGS on top of these already discounted prices, AND only facebook fans will save all weekend long. The details of that sale will only be announced through a Facebook note.
From Friday, Nov. 26th, to Monday, Nov 29th, Markhed will be having a special sale that will allow you all to have the opportunity to save up to 15% off the total of your purchase in my shop!
You can start earning your savings now!!
The following is a list of ways to receive 5% off of your total order the whole weekend. Each time you do one of these following things you add to your savings, up to 15% off:
NOTE: you can do these things before the black Friday weekend! It’s actually better to share and get it out of the way earlier.
1. Get 5% off by tweeting about about the sale linking back to THIS POST, making sure to add @MarkhedDesign to the tweet so I know you are tweeting!
3. Get 5% off by Blogging about our giveaway! Mention our giveaway with one of our items as a photo in tumblr or your blog and link back to this post.
4. Get 5% off by Sharing this post and the sale with your friends via facebook, link back to this post.
5. Get 5% off by subscribing to my blog on Tumblr.
Once you order on that weekend, in the msg to buyer leave the links to what steps you took and how much percent off you qualify for.
Let me know if you have any questions.
The point is to get the most people to know about the sale! SO start sharing!
Here in Montreal, our Thanksgiving has been long past, a whole month. Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving, Nov. 25th 2010) is something that I was unfamiliar with until last year, when I was living in Portland Oregon. In the US, Black Friday kicks off the holiday shopping season. It is traditionally when shops have great sales to entice holiday shoppers.
It can also be a huge headache to go to the mall that day! SO I am joining the fun and offering a great one day only black Friday sale, and guess what?
You don’t even need to LEAVE THE HOUSE! HEE HAW!
This sale is gonna be so awesome, I’m only going to announce it a week from Friday (tomorrow), in a big announcement right here on my blog!! Stay tuned to get all the details!
I’m happy to announce two opportunities to get your hands on some of my jewelry for the holidays! It’s your chance to make all your friends jealous with a unique piece of Markhed jewelry! Such as:
The first sale is with my jewelry collective Les Joailliers du Dumanche Dec 5th, 2010:
I love this because I adore breaing things down to simpler forms. Makes them easier for me to understand.
The first in many dark yet sexy items in my new winter line.
Come out and enjoy some refreshments on June 20th in the plateau in Montreal where I will be joined by five other jewelers selling our handmade jewelry!