This week will be busy with new items being added to my shop! This is the second of the new pieces this week, yesterday there was a beautiful little butterfly, and today an Evil Eye necklace . This is my take on tradition Evil Eye necklaces that warn off bad wishes from envious onlookers. Wear this, and you’ll be protected AND fashionable!
Archive for the ‘Markhed Jewelry’ Category
This beautiful little necklace is so detailed and intricate, it’s almost as if it is going to fly off of your neck! What do you all think? Do you like it? Find it on my website!
I’m so excited to announce a new Contest called “Pin-it To Win it”. Using Pinterest and the “pin” button at the bottom of each listing page on my website, you can “pin” ANY item (up to a value of $100) from my online shop and be entered automatically to win this item!
Please see the instructions below to participate below!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Go to Pinterest.com and log in or create and account.
2) Create a board called “jewelry”
3) Go to an item page on my website
4) click the Pin it button
5) Select the jewelry board at the top and enter this description:
“Handmade jewelry by #markheddesign , you can win it by pinning-it by participating in the contest here: http://blog.markheddesign.com/?p=211 #jewelry #handmade #contest #silver
6) Come back here and comment on this blog post with a link to your pin and you’re done!!!
ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT! just make sure to make a NEW comment here with every new pin!
Contest will go on until Sunday, March 17th @ 11pm EST. The winner will be chosen from the comments off this post and will be announced here on the blog on Monday, March 18th, 2013!
I’ll be debuting a Wedding Jewelry Line very soon, just in time for the wedding season! The line will be a little bit different from my regular line, being a little more classic in style. However, there will always be my special twist to some pieces that will cater to alternative brides. Here is a small sneak preview of my line, a pair of classic teardrop pearl earrings.
Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! Unfortunately, there is only one winner, but, don’t worry, I’ll have another contest soon!! I numbered the comments from 1-81, then had a random number generator generate a number between 1 and 81 (you can see it below). It chose 74, so comment 74 was the winner. In this case, comment 74 was Mickey from the Netherlands!!! Congrats! Contact me please with your details at email@example.com !
It’s time for a Giveaway!!! I want to thank you guys for a great 2012, and since the end of the year gets really hectic around here, I thought that a contest now would be better! See Rules below the photo! (if you would like to PURCHASE the necklace please click here: http://www.markheddesign.com/store/show/MK-PIN04
How To Enter!
Each action outlined below will give you one chance to win the “surprise” Prize. You can only do each thing once, but you can do MORE than one action to enter your name multiple times which will increase your chance of winning. Each time you do one of the actions below, make sure you add a SEPERATE comment on this blog post indicating which action you did. THE COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG WILL BE FROM WHICH I WILL CHOOSE THE WINNER.
2. Share the above photo and the context on your facebook page, also remember to add @markhed crafts so that I can verify your entry. Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you shared it on facebook.
3. Tweet about this contest (by linking to this blogpost), remember to add @markheddesign so that I can verify your entry! Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you shared it on twitter.
4. BLOG about this contest (and link to this blogpost) on your blog or tumblr! Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you shared it on your tumblr or blog.
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (by click on the link to the left). Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you now follow it!
6. Sign up for my e-mail newsletter. Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you are now subscribed to my e-mail newsletter. If you already are subscribed, just mention in the comments that you already subscribe.
7. E-mail this blogpost (see the button below that says “e-mail”) to friends to let them know about the contest! Make sure you come back here and make a comment on this blog saying you e-mailed it to peeps!
phew, seven ways that you can enter! Amazing, right?
the only thing left is to tell you when the prize will be announced!
I’ll Announce a winner on Monday, Oct. 29th at 11 am EST. SO make sure you come back here on Monday!
Now that my wedding and honeymoon are over, I can focus some much needed attention on my business. It’s been three years since I first launched myself full time into Markhed Design, and it’s come a LONG way already. I’ve always loved new challenges and I feel like there is some sort of new challenge that is in order now! Something to take the business and/or me to the next level. I suppose that it would be good to have an actual idea of WHAT this next challenge will be, but I honestly have NO idea. So I suppose my next challenge, is to figure out a new challenge! (convoluted enough for you?)
On This International Women’s Day, I wish with all my might, that if you are a woman
You stop judging other women on if they are too fat, or too skinny, or to _____.
That you stand up for yourself and make it unacceptable for ANYONE to call you a prostitute (or even imply that you are one) because you want access to condoms or anything else really.
Stop Allowing people (men and women) to be violent against your gender: whether it be physically, verbally, or mentally.
REMIND the men and women in your life that you are not a baby-making machine, NOR are you a free baby-sitting machine.
YOUR BODY IS YOURS, YOUR LIFE IS YOURS.